Hawke ENDURANCE ED Compact 10x25mm Binoculars Green 36111
Stunning optics providing crisp, clear and bright images with enhanced light transmission.
Endurance models benefit from our System H5 optics. ED glass is utilised to reduce colour fringing. The Fully Multi-Coated lenses provide high resolution images which ensure no details are lost when viewing at distances down to 2m.
Effortless focusing and impressive depth of field makes these binoculars quick and easy to use. Water and fog proof with a high grip rubber coated body, Endurance is designed to battle the elements.
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass
- Phase Corrected
- High Resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 Roof Prisms
- Focus From 2m
- Twist-Up Eye Cups With Position Stops
- Stay-On Lens Covers
- Nitrogen purged. Waterproof. Fog proof.
- Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.
- SKU: 36111
- UPC: 5054492361113
- Powerful 10x magnification brings distant subjects in close for detailed observation
- Compact 25mm objective lenses keep the form factor small for easier packing and carrying
- Roof prism light path ensures the optical tubes remain thin for easier handling
- BAK4 prism glass delivers a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Phase-correcting prism coatings eliminate internal interference to improve clarity and contrast
- Extra-low dispersion glass virtually eliminates chromatic aberrations to reduce color fringing and halos
- Fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission to produce bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color and improved resolution
- 288-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge/dual-hinge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Fast-focusing system runs through the full focus range in just 3.2 turns
- Slip-resistant low-profile center-focusing wheel is easy to manipulate even in cold and wet weather or while wearing gloves
- Click-stop twist-up eyecups allow users to fine-tune their perfect eye relief
- Right-eye dioptric correction allows for precise focusing even for those who normally require corrective eyewear
- Wide 40-74mm interpupillary adjustment range enables easy use by a wide range of users, especially those with narrow faces such as children and adolescents
- 13mm eye relief
- 2.5mm exit pupil
- Dual-hinge, compact bridge design allows the optical tubes to fold and tuck under the bridge and produces the smallest profile when not in use for easier handling, packing, and carrying
- Lightweight and strong magnesium alloy chassis
- Protective rubber armoring with raised palm pads provides enhanced slip resistance in cold and wet weather
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature and environmental conditions
- Tethered objective lens covers offer maximum lens protection without the risk of losing them during use
- Light 11.1-ounce weight makes this binocular easy to carry all day or keep in a pack, pocket, or purse