Unity Tactical AXON Dual Button Remote Switch
The pinnacle of remote switch design for weapon-mounted accessories, AXON™ provides complete control of lights and lasers in a single, compact and rugged housing. AXON™ is the direct result of operational feedback from professional end-users on our industry-leading switch technology. Lights and lasers can be fired from individual buttons with versions available for popular issued devices. Its unique design provides tactile differentiation between the two buttons to eliminate confusion in dark, cold and high-stress situations. The light (angled) button features a switch that allows for both momentary and constant activation, while the laser button features a momentary-only button that supports the laser’s double-click-for-constant-on feature.
Standard AXON™ models feature each button firing devices independently. SYNC models fire the laser independently, while the light button will fire both light and laser simultaneously. NGAL variants operate in a SYNC capacity, but offer a visible override feature for light and laser. Standard configuration is 7” cable length.
AXON™ mounts directly to M1913 Rail, taking up just seven rail slots, while the Rail Clamps feature pass-throughs for zip ties. It also mounts directory to an M-LOK® rail with optional AXON™ M-LOK® Mounting Kit.
* COMPATIBILITY: SureFire® NATO Crace-Spec Port NGAL (LA-23/PEQ) Other Variations Available upon Request with MOQ
* RAIL MOUNT : MIL-STD M1913 M-LOK® (Separate AXON™ M-LOK® Mounting Kit Required)
* DIMENSIONS: (W X L X H) IN: 1.16 X 2.70 X 0.96 CM: 2.95 X 6.86 X 2.44
* WEIGHT: OZ: 1.6 G: 45.5
* MATERIAL : High-Impact Polymer
* CABLE LENGTH : 7″ or Custom upon Request with MOQ