Unity Tactical Hot Button M-LOK
HOT BUTTON™ is a state-of-the-art control device for weapon-mounted electronic accessories. It provides a 45 degree angle button interface for a more natural press angle at any position around a weapon hand guard. The up-angled button also provides an easier tactile reference point for the button location in the dark. A raised bezel guards the button from accidental activation.
HOT BUTTON™ functions just like the host device’s onboard fire controls. For weapon lights, HOT BUTTON™ features both half-press for momentary and full press-to-click for constant activation. For lasers, HOT BUTTON™ features both press for momentary and double tap for constant activation.
The SureFire®-type plug features a angled strain relief to point the cable back towards the rail, reducing snag hazard and cable damage. The Crane-type plug features universal geometry that makes it more compatible with various laser ports.
This version of HOT BUTTON™ will attach directly to M1913 Rail.
* DIMENSIONS: 1.25″(L) x 1.0″(W) x 1.0″(H)
* WEIGHT: 1.1 oz.
* MATERIAL: 6061-T6 Aluminum
* COATING: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
* MOUNT TYPE: M1913 Picatinny Rail Grabber
* COMPATIBILITY: Surefire Type: SureFire® UE, XM, XT, DS00 Tail Caps, Crane Type: Most L-3Harris, Steiner® Optics, B.E. Meyers®, Wilcox® Industries, NGAL Type: NGAL (LA-23/PEQ) Laser